Shoes - BONT/BAT Logic Project B Rowing Shoe
Lighter, Stronger, Faster. A world-first split sole carbon fiber rowing shoe utilizing the lightest, highest quality and best performance materials. Researched, innovated and bulit from the ground up for rowers, by rowers.
- Anatomically shaped, and supported where it counts.
- Sweet Spot Flex Zone to reduce foot roll and guides movement for a more controlled, efficient row.
- Carbon forefoot cradle creates unrivaled power transfer, connection and stability.
- Lateral bracing allows precise steering input and improves knee tracking by reducing forefoot slop.
- Biomechanical toe box allows toes to flex into the catch for a natural foot-feel.
- Stiff, lightweight carbon heel cup cradle locks the heel in place for enhanced support and improved power transmission.
- Mid-Arch Support supports the foot throughout the drive to improve tracking from knees to hips and spine.
- Achilles cut-out prevents impingement, blisters and discomfort from catch to finish.
- Memory Foam Insole retains foot shape for a customized fit.
- Perfect Fit: Tongueless mid foot wrap, Dual lock-down safety straps. Minimal materials provide a refined fit and flexibility, allowing natural movement.
- Vented Durolite improves airflow & drainage.
- Quick-dry lining and EVA outsole for traction & force transmission.
1 Year Warranty
Weight: 235 grams (size 42)
**Please indicate US Mens European Size(s) (EU 36-50) in the notes section at checkout or call Resolute at (401) 253-7384 to specify sizing**